The Holy Spirit is what gives us power.
Ex Electronic devices? How useful is your phone without power? When we run out, we look everywhere for that power. We are useful without power, but Jesus has given us the spirit of God to use as power source.
He’s not only power but he’s a river. The Holy Spirit is a river that moves in me and desires to move through me. LIVING WATER, the rivers of God.
rivers change things, they transform things, landscaped, water in motion. Where there is no water, there is no life. He wants to use you to transform landscapes and bring life into the areas around you. Makes the dead sea come to life.
“Got any dead areas of your life?” Yes, marriage, yes work with boss. Motherhood, feel like I am coming short. Death places with diet or consistency. Constant shame for eating habits. It is a constant struggle.
Dead places in faith, not in spirit 24/7.
Rivers delta. A fast moving river when it encounters a slow moving bod of water it extends out. Green or life is seen where the river is delta-ing. Simply having the river does not mean that there is life. It has to delta or move out into all areas of our life.
How does the river delta? What does it look like? What is available to the believer? You can not access what you do not know you have. You have been entrusted with the spirit god, the riches of heaven.
There is a patter of seven. “If there is a pattern, there is an intent in the design.” The spirit of the lord is the main. Wisdom, counsel, understanding, might, fear of the lord.
Trees are also rivers, sap flows through a tree. Water is it’s main component. It deltas into branches, the fruit is produced on the branches, not the bark. The sapp has to move throughout, it has to delta like a river. The will of the father is for us to produce foot. The holy spirit is what enables us to do that
The menorah, a delta, a pattern of seven. The wise will see and notice the pattern.It is not by might, it is not by power, but by the power of my Spirit. Filled with oil flowing through . You’re trying to do this in your power or strength but we can not. We need the power of holy spirit, we can not manifest the gospel into anything without the spirit of God. Spiritual discipline is only the beginning, we need the power of God.
The menorah is multi dimensional. The tabernacle had a courtyard and tent. Pass through the courtyard that had an altar. Altar sacrifice, the lever, women’s mirrors to wash their hand and faces. Sanctification, the mirrors are reflecting your image to you, to cleanse you. Into the outer tent, lamp stamp, table of bread, and incense. The bread of the presence ,to manifest the fullness of the presence of God. They lit the menorah first, in order for the spirit to be activated. The menorah ignited Prayer comes next, we need to be in spirit.
Isaiah had 7 wells of water. The first 3 where once his dad dug, 3 where ones he dug, the seventh was called fullness; faith and promises, fullness.
Manifestation of the Spirit
- Practice the presence, nothing else will happen in the intended manner. You will have some measure but not fullness. Enter into is presence and allow it manifest itself. Everything else flows. Lord teach me to practice the presence
- Wisdom; supernatural creative abilities. Revelation, divine insight and understanding. The vision of God, the vision of the future, the vision of the past. Wisdom promotes and will adore you. It is an adornment, wisdom separates you and makes you beautiful . One wise word from God will change everything. Your resources rely on your creative instinct. You can regenerate wealth trough your creative abilities. Where do you get it? From the spirit of God.
- It is not my responsible to figure it out. It is my responsibility to partner with the Spirit. You can not wait on Jesus, you need to step into and do something. We need to confront our cowardliness. They are mysteries, things you don’t know and he wants us to dig into it so we may find them. Revelation partners with understanding through intimacy.
- Counsel– ” Lord release something good over me, encourage me!” “You are my son, you are my daughter, you are loved.” Learning to heal and decipher God’s word. He will advise you, the friendship of a counsel. Intimate friendship and relationship. You first need his presence.
- Knowledge, assurance, you know that you know that know. I don’t feel like it but ..I know God loves me. God will work it out, you may not know how, you may not know when, but you know. Adam knew Eve and gave birth to a son. These are activated through intimacy.
- Fear of the lord-the reverance and awe of his heart. An atmosphere of awe and wonder. When you know him and walk with him, you will revear him and honor him. It is the love of god that compels me.Why would you want to follow someone else? He is not against you, he is for you. He is for you even when you’re against yourself. The only thing that disqualifies the believer is quitting. You will reap if you don’t quit, that’s a promise.
**Men was not created to be independent. Codependent upon the lord and interdependent amongst Christians. We need the family, there is no perfect family. We need the holy spirit. We heal one another and help another one. We mess up and we apologize and are obligated to forgive. The holy spirit will help you forgive. Your love drunk where you’re in the holy spirit. **